Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Make a Lip Sync Video

oh dear...this is so embarrassing!

The story goes:
My teen center had a broken Wii guitar that was just taking up space. One of the teens, you'll see him in the video, really wanted it. I told him no. He asked again. I said no again. He then came up with a plan to get me to give him the guitar. He suggested we film a video of us lip singing to a song, i would get to be lead singer and then at the end of the song, we would get to destroy the guitar. Darn it! Such a great idea, i had to agree.

So, there we are making this video and once we are all done...we re watch it and we notice...I LOOK LIKE A CREEPER! I wasn't fully sure what did it but its the hey, those kids look cool, but whats up with the 40 year old! (okay...i'll say 35) who is TOO INTO THIS! Seriously, in my head i'm going for it...i'm totally a 15 year old boy at the time. its not right!

Enjoy...i'm embarrassed. Never again!

No comments:

Post a Comment