Friday, February 18, 2011

Get a Physical

I'M HEALTHY!

This was sorta fun. I actually had to take my son in to the doctor at 8:40 because of his fever and then ran to my doctor appointment at 10:00. It was cute seeing my son be in awe that his dad had to do the same things he just did. He had to leave the room for the "turn and cough" bit but got to see up close the needle being inserted in my vein and the blood being drawn. The nurse was very patient having to work with a three year old standing underneath her and looking between her arms at her work.

All in all, i'm healthy and beside my bunion and my weird face bump (either scar tissue or a cyst) i'm good. won't have to do that again for another 30 years!

1 comment:

  1. uh... i think ur suppose to go more often then every 30 years -.-
    i'm happy that my nephew was there... and maybe he'll be better then his last name :)

    ReplyDelete